Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Great Unleashing

On April 10th I will have an outdoor exhibit at The Great Unleashing, April 10th at Bellingham High School (http://www.transitionwhatcom.org/) where I will have a 5000 watt generator running on wvo and providing electricity to other exhibitors, my truck running on wvo, my conversion kits, a wvo lantern, heater and a "super sucker" used to efficiently suck up oil from restaurants (from my 55 gallon barrels) and transfer the oil as necessary. I hope to gain a lot of contacts that will help take my business to the next level, which will also require a partner(s) that can devote the time to help facilitate growth. I want to work with others to continue to develop sustainable energy sources as well as products and services aimed at facilitating sustainability living.

No comments:

Post a Comment