Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Little About Me

I am a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA striving to transition to a sustainable career. Green Conversions is my side business, my dream and hopefully my path towards achieving sustainability. However, I am a realist, and at this point in time Green Conversions can not support my family. Therefore, I have a full time job to pay the bills and work only on the side on Green Conversions. Since my job takes a lot of time and family time is critical, I only have a small amount time to devote towards my business. I mainly help people convert vehicles to waste vegetable oil (wvo), sell waste vegetable oil collected from restaurants and sell complete wvo conversion kits and fuel heaters. I now also offer Sustainability Consulting to businesses and individuals, helping people and organizations prepare for, and ideally prosper in, the market of the future, which will have to be much more localized as fuel prices rise. And I am selling berry plants (and berries this summer).

My website is: www.greenconversion.net, check it out for more info on some of my other efforts.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very proud that you are trying to live sustainably! It is my hope that others will listen and heed your words as they are true and badly needed in this world of consumers. Good on you, Travis!

    ReplyDelete