Tuesday, April 6, 2010

E-bay Blueberry and Black Currant Plant Sales

Online sales of blueberry rooted cuttings and 2 year old black currants appears to be taking off. Check out the number of packages for sales just over the long weekend.
Help spread the word, the goal is that I can sell enough berry and plants that I can quit my day job, so I can sell more berries and plants and help do what I can to encourage sustainability and urban gardening. I am also trying to sell waste vegetable oil conversion kits and fuel heaters on E-bay too, but sales are not as brisk :(
Tomorrow morning i need to mail all these packages using one of the automated machines, on my way to work, at 5:30 am, I need to see how long it will take and calculate the profit. You know, once you factor in all the time the ROE (return on effort) is not as good as one would hope. Jenn figures I will get bored of selling berry plants and give in to my slave job, who know, she may be right. That would be the more conservative approach, wouldn't it. One thing is true, I would need to sell a massive amount of berry plants to pay all the bills.
Regardless, Join my blog, check out my website, http://www.greenconversion.net/, go to my twitter page, my facebook page, follow me on my journey, where ever it shall lead.....

No comments:

Post a Comment